Host a meeting
Blue Jeans works for both person-to-person video conferences as well as with meetings held in video conference rooms. You can share out your desktop to meeting participants to show presentations and more. Participants on the go can join via phone.
Blue Jeans is now available for all Argonne employees. Just log in with your Argonne username and password to activate your Blue Jeans account.
- Any Argonne employee can be a host.
- No additional charge to use Blue Jeans.
- Attend online meetings via web browser, mobile device, or room-based access.
- Join with a video camera OR just join with audio and watch the shared content.
- Use a headset with microphone to listen OR dial-in via a phone number.
- Make an audio-only call.
- Schedule a meeting in advance OR start a meeting instantly and invite participants on the fly.
- Works on Windows/Mac/Linux with Internet Explorer/Firefox/Safari/Chrome (see full details).
- Up to 100 participants per meeting.