2013 Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium
This year’s Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium will be held Thursday, October 10 and Friday, October 11 at the Theory and Computing Sciences Center at Bldg. 240 and at the Advanced Photon Source at Bldg. 402.
All staff are highly encouraged to attend. The event will provide opportunities for networking, scientific collaboration and discussion. External representatives from scientific corporations and organizations will attend. Postdocs are encouraged to network and speak with representatives during the seminar talks and poster sessions. Review the event agenda for details.
The Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium is an annual event that serves to:
- Showcase the research of Postdoctoral Researchers and advanced graduate students
- Lead the way for collaboration through networking
- Enable industry and government leaders to connect with and recruit from the Nation’s top scientific and engineering talent
This year’s event will feature:
- Guest keynote address on Thu., Oct. 10
- Evening poster session on Thu., Oct. 10
- Research presentations during morning concurrent sessions
- Lunch-time career-themed sessions
- Career expo
For detailed information visit the Postdoctoral Blog.