Argonne Child Development Center Open House
Curriculum Showcase Event
A special curriculum showcase will take place Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2015, from 4:30 to 5:45 p.m.
Stop by the ACDC to:
- Visit the center's classrooms serving infants, toddlers, preschool and kindergarten students.
- Learn about summer camp programs.
- Meet the highly qualified and energetic team of teachers and administrators.
- Observe the experiential, dynamic curriculum.
- Receive a copy of the center's new curriculum guide for parents
Bright Horizons® provides child care and early education for employees of Argonne, the U.S. Department of Energy, University of Chicago, and their contractors.
The ACDC serves infants, toddlers, preschool, pre-kindergarten and school-age children. A developmentally appropriate educational environment is provided that empowers children to be confident, successful, lifelong learners.
The ACDC is located in the Waterfall Glen Forest Preserve east of the laboratory. Children ages 6 weeks through 6 years are cared for in a year round program. The center also has a schools out and summer camp program for children 6-12 years old.
Contact Gayle Burgher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 252-9601 to schedule a personal visit and learn more about upcoming center events.