Electric Vehicle Technologies Workshop
Electric vehicles technologies could be game-changing, upending transportation as we know it and providing significant benefit to the economy, environment, and energy security. However, this transformation will require practical, innovative solutions to overcome technology, market, and infrastructure challenges. Argonne’s world leading transportation research and development program is at the forefront in delivering these solutions. The Workshop, which is sponsored by the Robert W. Galvin Center for Electricity Innovation at Illinois Institute of Technology, will provide a timely introduction to the what, when, and how of transportation electrification.
- Fundamentals of electric vehicles
- State of the art and emerging electric vehicle and battery technologies
- Electric vehicle marketplace
- Costs, benefits and downsides for transportation electrification
- Interconnectivity of electric vehicles with the electric grid
- Research, development and deployment challenges for electric vehicle and battery technologies
Full details can be found by visiting the workshop website.