PATRIC Bioinformatics Resource Center Workshop
Bacterial pathogen researchers, bioinformaticians and students are welcome to attend. The Workshop will feature the PATRIC platform which provides an interface for researchers to discover data, information and conduct comprehensive comparative genomics and other analyses in a one-stop shop.
The PATRIC platform offers:
- Consistent annotation across all sequenced bacterial species from GenBank and other sources via RAST.
- A wealth of associated, descriptive genome metadata parsed from a variety of sources in over 60 fields such as isolation source and geographic location.
- Data integration across sources, data types, molecular entities and organisms Various search tools to easily find data and genomes of interest.
- Upload data and analyze it privately and securely with PATRIC analysis tools.
- Personal workspace to permanently save groups of genomic data, gene associations and uploaded private data.
To attend the Workshop contact Julie Schulman at email@example.com and provide name, email address, organization and research interests. A laptop is required at the workshop.