Multiple Operating System Rotation Environment Moving Target Defense (ANL-IN-14-020) and Stream Splitting Moving Target Defense (ANL-IN-16-019)
Technology Available for Licensing: Multiple Operating System Rotation Environment Moving Target Defense
- Systems and methods for providing a multiple operating system rotation environment (“MORE”) moving target defense (“MTD”) computing system are described.
- The MORE-MTD system provides enhanced computer system security through a rotation of multiple operating systems. The MORE-MTD system increases attacker uncertainty, increases the cost of attacking the system, reduces the likelihood of an attacker locating a vulnerability, and reduces the exposure time of any located vulnerability.
- The MORE-MTD environment is effectuated by rotation of the operating systems at a given interval. The rotating operating systems create a consistently changing attack surface for remote attackers.
- ANL-IN-14-020; US Patent No. 9,294,504
Technology Available for Licensing: Stream Splitting Moving Target Defense
- This invention relates generally to systems that thwart cyber-attacks and data theft by employing moving target defense (MTD).
- In particular, the invention relates to systems that utilize a stream splitting environment MTD to counter cyber-attack attempts and network sniffing, data acquisition attempts.
- ANL-IN-16-019; US Patent Application No. 15/282,875