Autonomie: Automotive System Design
Argonne’s Autonomie is a MATLAB©-based software environment and framework for automotive control system design, simulation and analysis.
Autonomie is capable of
- Model-in-the-Loop (MIL), Software-in-the-Loop (SIL), Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) and Rapid-Control-Prototyping (RCP)
- Integrating math-based engineering activities through all stages of development
- Mixing and matching models of different levels of abstraction with higher fidelity models where analysis and high-detail understanding is critical
Autonomie provides the environment and standard framework to make an entire engineering organization more efficient through the reuse and sharing of models and methods, and by leveraging modeling and control experts across different areas.
Autonomie gives your organization the capabilities for total control and integration of your multidisciplinary engineering design processes to ensure a quality design that is executed almost flawlessly from the first hardware build.
- Automotive engineering
- Any simple or complex engineering application that requires the integration of many systems or subsystems
- Provides for rapid and easy integration of models with varying levels of detail
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Supports customizable workflow
- Links with commercial off-the-shelf software applications for detailed, physically-based models, including GT-Power©, AMESim©, CarSim©, AVL-DRIVE©
- Provides configuration and database management
- Protects proprietary models and processes
- Windows XP, Vista
- Microsoft .NET 2.0
- 1GB RAM
Argonne offers first-line technical support as well as on-site training of Autonomie for companies, research institutions and universities.
For technical support, please contact email@example.com.
Argonne provides support for U.S. Government activities at firstname.lastname@example.org.