Instrumentation & Devices
Argonne works with existing and start-up businesses to license our technologies and to develop, analyze, and test new technologies. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore how you and Argonne can work together.
- Improved ALD reactor for coating substrates, particularly porous substrates having an aspect ratio, defined as pore length divided by pore diameter, of greater than about 10-1000, and a high surface area by virtue of the porosity
- These features serve to improve the uniformity of the precursor flux, resulting in improved thickness and compositional uniformity of the deposited layers on the porous substrate
- Systems and methods for providing a multiple operating system rotation environment (“MORE”) moving target defense (“MTD”) computing system are described.
- The MORE-MTD system provides enhanced computer system security through a rotation of multiple operating systems. The MORE-MTD system increases attacker uncertainty, increases the cost of attacking the system, reduces the likelihood of an attacker locating a vulnerability, and reduces the exposure time of any located vulnerability.
- The MORE-MTD environment is effectuated by rotation of the operating systems at a given interval. The rotating operating systems create a consistently changing attack surface for remote attackers.
- This invention relates generally to systems that thwart cyber-attacks and data theft by employing moving target defense (MTD).
- In particular, the invention relates to systems that utilize a stream splitting environment MTD to counter cyber-attack attempts and network sniffing, data acquisition attempts.
- Large-area, flat-panel photo-detectors with sub-nanosecond time resolution based on microchannel plates
- Detectors may be used in a variety of applications including: medical imaging, security, and particle and nuclear physics