Argonne's commercial software covers a variety of applications, including simulation, modeling, computation, Internet, flexible framework modeling, and more.
Commercial software can be licensed directly from Argonne unless otherwise noted. If you are interested in distributing software, please contact us.
Batteries and Energy Storage
- GCTool provides fuel cell modeling.
- BatPRO enables the design of a battery manufacturing facility.
- BLE is a state-of-the-art tool kit for fitting battery aging data and battery life estimation.
Computation and Internet
- LDAP Browser is a browser/editor for lightweight directory access protocol.
- PCx is used for for linear programming optimization.
- more-mtd is a multiple OS rotational environment moving target defense as a proactive defense against zero-day vulnerabilities
- onVCP is a virtual community platform for the first-responder community and businesses.
Flexible Framework Modeling
- Jeoviewer is a Java object-oriented geographical information system.
Modeling and Simulation
- Restore is a program management tool that models the complex set of steps for systems or critical infrastructures.
- Daness enables nuclear fuel cycle modeling.
- MC2-3 generates multigroup cross-sections for fast reactors.
- SAS4A/SASSYS-1 provides nuclear reactor safety analysis.
- Autonomie provides open architecture to support the rapid integration and analysis of powertrain/propulsion systems and technologies.
- Parallel Perturbation Model for Cycle-to-Cycle Variability (PPM4CCV) is a new approach to modelling cyclic variability in spark ignition (SI) engines.
- SpEC is a DC charging digital communication controller.