Position Focus: Communications/Marketing/Public Relations
Host Division: Science Technology Partnerships and Outreach
- Assist with a range of efforts, including demand/lead generation, media relations, corporate relations, government relations, event planning/execution, writing/editing, and internal communications.
- Support and promote Argonne’s collaborations with private industry and other non-Department of Energy sponsors.
- Help Argonne researchers become more proficient at explaining their science and potential impacts and selling that vision to various audiences.
- Ensure Argonne innovations and inventions are translated to the “real world”, where they can make maximum positive impact.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Basic knowledge of communications/marketing/public relations.
- Majors: Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Digital Communications.
- Completed freshman year of college and maintain a grade point average of 3.0 on 4.0 scale.
- A desire to participate in a dynamic work environment with competing deadlines.
- Ability to be highly motivated and self-starting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.