Join us for this two-day workshop being hosted jointly by Fermilab and Argonne National Laboratory
- Learn how to access accelerator and beam facilities at Argonne and Fermilab for developing and testing new accelerator technologies.
- Interact with experts, tour facilities, and explore new applications of particle accelerators.
Learn more about the U.S. Department of Energy’s Accelerator Stewardship Test Facility Program.
When and where:
- December 5, 2018 at Fermilab, Batavia, Illinois
- December 6, 2018 at Argonne National Laboratory, Lemont, Illinois
Contact the following for support:
You should attend if…
- You make accelerators or accelerator components (e.g., linac makers, magnet makers).
- You work in an industry actively using accelerator technology (e.g., medicine, electronics, polymer cross-linking).
- You have intractable industrial chemistry issues and are seeking novel solutions (e.g., wastewater, flue gas).
- You need higher resolution, higher speed metrology, visualization, and other research and testing capabilities (e.g., drug discovery, new materials for additive manufacturing).
- You represent a federal agency funding or driving policy on these areas.
- You work at a research institution seeking to develop or utilize accelerator technology.