The Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF) is hosting a three-day virtual workshop designed to help researchers boost code performance and achieve computational readiness on ALCF supercomputers.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Improve code performance during online, collaborative sessions with ALCF staff members and industry professionals
- Explore advanced techniques and tools to enhance code performance and expand data science skills
- Benchmark and debug codes with exclusive reservations on ALCF computing systems
- Prepare for a major allocation award (e.g., INCITE, ALCC, ALCF Data Science Program)
The ALCF Computational Performance Workshop is intended for experienced supercomputer users with near-term goals of applying for a major allocation award. Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and will be asked to provide both a research summary and goals for attending.
- Non-U.S. citizens: March 31, 2020
- U.S. citizens: April 7, 2020