Building collaborations with Chicago’s top universities, Argonne is hosting a workshop to develop stronger ties to the neuroscience community at Northwestern University. The workshop will cover:
- Examples of ongoing research
- Computational resources at the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF)
- ALCF visit: Machine room and Visualization Laboratory
- Ideas for new research in computational neuroscience between Northwestern and Argonne
- Routes to successful proposals for computational time at Argonne
- Live demonstration of some of NEURON’s features (2-5 p.m.)
Registration closes on Tuesday, Aug. 21, for non-U.S. citizens and on Tuesday, Aug. 28, for U.S. citizens.