The Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium is an annual event that showcases the research of postdoctoral researchers and advanced graduate students:
- Keynote Speaker: Todd Allen, Professor at the University of Michigan and a Senior Fellow at Third Way, a DC-based Think Tank, supporting their Clean Energy Portfolio
- Postdoc research poster presentations
- Career-themed programming
- Networking with company representatives
- Trivia social
Postdocs and graduate students may register as attendees only or they may sign up to present a recorded video showcasing their research. There is no registration fee for students and postdoctoral scholars.
Non-Argonne attendees will be directed to complete a visitor registration while registering for the symposium. Please register early so that the visitor registration can be done promptly.
Participating Companies and Organizations
Argonne’s postdoctoral program draws top talent from virtually every science and engineering discipline, including mathematics and computer sciences, and gives Ph.D. scientists and engineers an excellent opportunity to kickstart their careers. With close to 300 postdoctoral researchers at various stages of their appointments, Argonne offers a unique opportunity for our partners in industry, government and academia to collaborate and connect with the next generation of innovators.
A nominal fee of $200 is required for company participants during registration. This fee includes access to:
- Virtual networking with symposium attendees
- Resume file of participating postdoctoral researchers and graduate students
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.