Intensity Frontier Workshop
The registration fee for the workshop is $82 and includes attendance at all sessions, lunch on Saturday, April 27, coffee breaks and administrative costs of organizing the meeting. There will be an optional banquet Thursday, April 25 at the Argonne Guest House.
The Intensity Frontier working group is charged with summarizing the current state of knowledge, and identifying the most promising future opportunities at the Intensity Frontier of Physics.
Topics are described under the working groups:
- IF1: Quark Flavor Physics (Joel Butler, Zoltan Ligeti, Jack Ritchie)
- IF2: Charged Lepton Processes (Brendan Casey, Yuval Grossman, David Hitlin)
- IF3: Neutrinos (Andre DeGouvea, Kevin Pitts, Kate Scholberg, Sam Zeller)
- IF4: Baryon Number Violation (K.S. Babu, Ed Kearns)
- IF5: New Light, Weakly Coupled Particles (Rouven Essig, John Jaros, William Wester)
- IF6: Nucleons, Nuclei, and Atoms (Krishna Kumar, Zheng-Tian Lu, Michael Ramsey-Musolf)
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.