The International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analytics — better known simply as SC — has long been at the forefront in gathering the world’s leaders in supercomputing. This year’s event will take place in Austin, TX, November 15-20, 2015.
The topics of the MCS papers range from fault tolerance and error recovery to scheduling techniques and multithreaded MPI.
- Fault Tolerant MapReduce-MPI for HPC Clusters, Y. Guo, W. Bland, P. Balaji, and X. Zhou
- VOCL-FT: Introducing Techniques for Efficient Soft Error Coprocessor Recovery, A. J. Pena, W. Bland, and P. Balaji
- Improving Concurrency and Asynchrony in Multithreaded MPI Applications Using Software Offloading, K. Vaidyanathan, D. D. Kalamkar, K. Pamnany, J. R. Hammond, P. Balaji, D. Das, J. Park, and B. Joo
- Large-Scale Compute-Intensive Analysis via a Combined In-situ and Co-Scheduling Workflow Approach, C. Sewell, K. Heitmann, H. FInkel, G. Zagaris, S. T. Parete-Koon, P. Fasel, A. Pope, N. Frontiere, L.-T. Lo, B. Messer, S. Habib, and J. Ahrens
- An Elegant Sufficiency: Load-Aware Differentiated Scheduling of Data Transfers, R. Kettimuthu, G. Vardoyan, G. Agrawal, P. Sadayappan, and I. Foster
- Optimal Scheduling of in situ Analysis for Large-Scale Scientific Simulations -- P. Malakar, V. Vishwanath, T. Munson, C. Knight, M. Hereld, S. Leyffer, M. E. Papka
For further information, see the SC15 website.