Visiting Student Program for Graduate Students
Appointments are provided to graduate students for the sole purpose of collaboration and use of laboratory resources to benefit the student’s thesis research and not for the benefit of Argonne. Participants will be provided with a gate pass and may visit Argonne whenever appropriate.
Travel expenses, lodging and/or some per diem for performing research away from a home institution may be reimbursed up to one year if the participant attends school more than 50 miles away. After twelve consecutive months of reimbursement, participants are no longer eligible for any type of reimbursement. Reimbursement is determined by the hiring division in accordance with laboratory policy. All travel arrangements must be made by the hiring division in order to receive any reimbursement.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation required emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Must be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited institution;
- 18 years or older at the time the appointment begins;
- Approved application approval form emailed to email@example.com;
- Service Agreement (Graduate Students funded by U.S. government grant or contract) OR Service Agreement (Graduate Students funded by source other than U.S. government grant or contract)