In pursuit of our mission to accelerate science and technology for U.S. prosperity and security, Argonne partners with a range of academic and research institutions, and in numerous ways.
University Partnership Framework
Our University Partnership Framework provides structure and clarity to these engagements. Each university partnership has:
- A strategic approach to partnership development
- Aligned to the respective organizations’ science and technology strategy
- Identified partnership outcomes
- Two relationship managers
- Scientific liaison
- Partnership liaison
- Sponsored activities aligned to strategic approach
- Workshops and seminars
- Joint student internships programs
- Funding opportunities strengthen collaboration and S&T initiatives
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joint Center for Energy Storage Research
The Joint Center for Energy Storage Research (JCESR) is a collaboration between national laboratories, academia and private industry to discover and develop next-generation energy storage technologies for transportation and the electricity grid.
Q-NEXT brings together the world’s leading minds from national laboratories, universities and technology companies to solve cutting-edge challenges in quantum information science.