- Design and fabrication of microfluidic devices for applications in chemical and biological sciences.
- Nanomaterial synthesis, functional coatings, electron microscopy, 3D printing, computer-aided-design, soft robotics.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry under Prof. Stephen Morin, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA (2018).
- Joint European Masters in Quality in Analytical Laboratories, University of Barcelona, Spain & University of Bergen, Norway (2012).
- Bachelors in Pharmacy, Vinayaka Missions University, India (2010).
- Konda, A.; Rau, A.; Stoller, M. A.; Taylor, J. M.; Salam, A.; Pribil, G. A.; Argyropoulos, C.; Morin, S. A. Soft Micro- Reactors for the Deposition of Conductive Metallic Traces on Three-dimensional Components. Advanced Functional Materials 2018, 1803020.
- Bowen, J. J.; Rose, M. A.; Konda, A.; Morin, S. A. Surface Molding of Microscale Hydrogels with Microactuation Functionality. Angewandte Chemie 2018, 57, 1-6.
- Perez-Toralla, K.; Konda, A.; Bowen, J. J.; Jennings, E. E.; Argyropoulos, C.; Morin, S. A. Rational Synthesis of Large-area Periodic Chemical Gradients for the Manipulation of Liquid Droplets and Gas Bubbles. Advanced Functional Materials 2018, 1705564.
- Konda, A.; Morin, S. A. Flow-directed Synthesis of Spatially Variant Arrays of Branched Zinc Oxide Mesostructures. Nanoscale 2017, 9, 8393-8400.
- Vinod, T.P.; Taylor, J. M.; Konda, A.; Morin, S. A. Stretchable Substrates for the Assembly of Polymeric Microstructures. Small 2017, 13, 1603350.
- Stoller, M. A.; Konda, A.; Kottwitz, M. A.; Morin, S. A. Thermoplastic Building Blocks for the Fabrication of Microfluidic Masters. RSC Advances 2015, 5, 97934-97943.
- Konda, A.; Taylor, J. M.; Stoller, M. A.; Morin, S. A. Reconfigurable Microfluidic Systems with Reversible Seals Compatible with 2D and 3D Surfaces of Arbitrary Chemical Composition. Lab on a Chip 2015, 15, 2009- 2017.
Awards and Achievements
- Received the 2018-2019 Folsom Distinguished Doctoral Dissertation Award at UNL for Ph.D. dissertation.
- Honorable Mention for the Outstanding Graduate Research Assistant Award by the Dept. of Chemistry, University of Nebraska–Lincoln, 2018.
- Best Poster Award Winner at the 2018 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit, Phoenix, AZ, April 2018.
- GSA Travel Award, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Spring 2018.
- Citation for Excellence in Teaching Chemistry, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Spring 2017.
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for Masters, 2010.
- Awarded University Gold Medal for all round academic excellence in Bachelors in Pharmacy, Vinayaka Missions University, 2010.
- Member of the Materials Research Society, 2016–Present.
- Member of the American Chemical Society, 2014–Present.
- Life member of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association.
- Life member of the Phi Lambda Upsilon Honorary Society - Rho Chapter.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhitejakonda/
Currently, working with Prof. Anindita Basu, at the Nanoscience and Technology Division, Center for Nanoscale Materials.