PhD in Physical and Mathematical Science, Institute of Electronics, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
(Major in physical electronics, laser physics and optics)
Field of expertise:
- General field of interaction of energy beams (laser radiation, ions and electrons) with matter and solid state surface: theory and experiment.
- Surface modification and characterization with particle beams; optical and emission phenomena on surface due to high-power laser radiation and ion bombardment;
- Laser desorption of atoms and molecules from solid state surface with using laser post-ionization technique
- Surface modification of semiconductors (in particular of silicon and silicon carbide) in highly aggressive chemical environment.
- Design and development of experimental setup (vacuum systems, lasers, ion and electron sources, energy and mass-spectrometers).
List of selected publications:
- Lugovskoi A.V., Zinovev A, Usmanov T. The angular distribution of photoelectrons emitted at pulse laser irradiation. Journ. of Opt. Soc. of America. B v 15(1) p.53-63, 1998,
- Lugovskoi A.V., Zinovev A, Usmanov T. Laser induced nonequilibrium phenomena on a metal surface. -Journ. of Phys.:D. Appl.Phys. (1994), 27,pp.628-633.
- Belykh, S.F., Wojciechowski I. A., Palitsin V.V., Zinovev A.V., Adriaens A., Adams F. Effect of the electronic subsystem excitation on the ionization probability of atoms sputtered from metals by atomic and molecular projectiles. Surface Science, 2001. 488(1-2): p. 141-153.
- Ganeev RA, Ganikhanov FS, Gorelik IG, Dakhin AA, Kunin DG, Usmanov T, Zinoviev AV. Laser pulse duration measurement in the range of 0.2 to 50 picosecond. - Opt. Commun., 1995, 114, p.432,
- Zinovev A, Moore JF, Hryn J, Pellin M.J Etching of hexagonal SiC surfaces in chlorine-containing gas media at ambient pressure. Surf. Sci. 2006, 11: 2242-2251
- Zinovev, A. V., Veryovkin, I. V., Moore, J. F., Pellin, M J. Laser-driven acoustic desorption of organic molecules from back-irradiated solid foils. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, vol: 79 Issue: 21 Pages: 8232-8241 NOV 1 2007;
- B.V. King, J. F. Moore, I.V. Veryovkin, A.V. Zinovev, M.J. Pellin, Sputtering of neutral clusters from silver–gold alloys, Applied Surface Science, 256 (2009) 991-994.
- Sergey V. Baryshev, Alexander V. Zinovev, C. Emil Tripa, Michael J. Pellin, Qing Peng, Jeffrey W. Elam and Igor V. Veryovkin. High-resolution secondary ion mass spectrometry depth profiling of nanolayers. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 2012, 26, 2224–2230
- S V Baryshev, J A Klug, A V Zinovev, C E Tripa, Q Peng, J W Elam and I V Veryovkin. Measuring the roughness of buried interfaces by sputter depth profiling. Nanotechnology 24 (2013) 015708
- A. V. Zinovev, B. V. King, I. V. Veryovkin and M. J. Pellin High-mass heterogeneous cluster formation by ion bombardment of the ternary alloy Au7Cu5Al4 J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 34, (2016);
- Alexander Zinovev, Jerome F. Moore, Sergey V. Baryshev, J. Albert Schultz, Ernest Lewis,Bruce Brinson, Michael McCully, and Michael Pellin. Laser Ablation of Sub-10 nm Silver Nanoparticles. Journ.of Phys.Chem. C 2017, DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcc.7b01061