As the COO, Devin Hodge leads both long- and short-range strategic and tactical operations for CELS and is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of efficient, cost-effective, and high quality operational and administrative support activities for the directorate. He has more than two decades of leadership experience, and he is committed to supporting Argonne’s important mission.
Prior to his current appointment, Devin was the Deputy Director of Operations for Argonne’s Joint Center for Energy Storage Research, a U.S. Department of Energy Innovation Hub, creating next-generation energy storage technologies. He previously managed Argonne’s sustainability program, and he has held positions in waste management, environmental compliance, nuclear operations, and project management.
Before joining Argonne, Devin worked in environmental consulting, providing geological, environmental investigation, and remediation expertise to various clients.
Devin studied hydrogeology and environmental science at Illinois State University, where he received his BS in geology. Devin is an alumnus of the 2011 Strategic Laboratory Leadership Program at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and he has been recognized as an Argonne Outstanding Staff Mentor.
Awards, Honors & Memberships
- Department of Energy Secretary’s Achievement Award - 2018
- Argonne Outstanding Staff Mentor Award - 2016
- UChicago Argonne Pinnacle of Education Award - 2013
- Department of Energy Secretary’s Achievement Award - 2012
- Strategic Laboratory Leadership Program at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business - 2011
- Geology, B.S., Illinois State University, 1992
For more information, contact Brian Grabowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 252-1232.