Skip to main content
- PhD, Johns Hopkins University, 2005.
- Post-Doc, University of Pennsylvania, 2005–2008.
- Post-Doc, Northwestern University, 2008–2009.
Functional Supramolecular Bioinorganic Materials
- Synthesis of novel macrocyclic molecules as cofactors for de novo designed proteins and non-natural molecules with enhanced and novel functions in a biomolecular framework.
- Design of peptides and synthetic molecules with novel functions that when coupled to a nanoparticle surface offer novel functionality useful in energy transduction.
- De novo design and synthesis of peptides (e.g., coiled coil peptides) and proteins encapsulating non-native electro-optic chromophores.
- Self-assembly of organic molecules for applications in photovoltaics.