Jie is an experimental nuclear-structure physicist. Her main areas of interest are single-particle structure of nuclei away from the stability and nuclei collectivity excitation modes. She has experimental program to address physics topic around the world, particularly, using one-nucleon transfer and elastic/inelastic scattering reactions.
- Lanzhou University, Nuclear Physics, 2007 – 2011
- Peking University, PhD, Experimental nuclear physics, 2011 – 2016
- Member of the American Physical Society, USA
- Observation of the near-threshold intruder 0− resonance in 12Be
J. Chen, S. M. Wang, H. T. Fortune, J. L. Lou, Y. L. Ye et al., Phys. Rev. C 103, L031302 (2021).
- Study of the low-lying negative states of 11Be using the 12B(d,3He)11Be reaction
J. Chen, et al., Physical Review C 100, 064314 (2019).
- A New Measurement of 11Be(p, d) Transfer Reaction
J. Chen, J. L. Lou, Y. L. Ye et al., Physics Letters B 781,412-416 (2018).
- Study of the effective nucleon-nucleon interaction using the 21F(d, p)22F reaction
J. Chen, C. R. Hoffman, et al., Phys. Rev. C 98, 014325 (2018).
- Study of the low-lying states in 12Be using one neutron transfer reaction
J. Chen, J. L. Lou, Y. L. Ye et al., Phys. Rev. C 98, 014616 (2018).
- Elastic scattering and breakup of 11Be on deuterons at 26.9A MeV
J. Chen, J. L. Lou, Y. L. Ye et al., Physical Review C 94, 064620 (2016).
- Elastic scattering and breakup of 11Be on protons at 26.9A MeV
J. Chen, J. L. Lou, Y. L. Ye et al., Physical Review C 93,034623 (2016).
- Systematic CDCC calculations for 11Be+p elastic scattering
J. Chen, J. L. Lou, Y. L. Ye et al., SCIENCE CHINA Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy 59, 632003 (2016)