PhD (Mechanical Engineering)
Joydeep’s research experience is in computational materials science for various spatiotemporal scales using first principles, molecular dynamics, coarse-grained molecular dynamics and AI/ Machine learning techniques.
- Bachelors in Technology, Electronics, West Bengal University of Technology 2012
- Masters in Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Jadavpur University 2017
- PhD in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Lehigh University 2020
- Deep learning approach to inverse design characterization data, such as Electron and X-ray microscopy, spectroscopy data
- Atomistic modeling (Molecular dynamics and Coarse graining approach) to investigate nanomaterials for energy, photovoltaics and battery applications
- Density functional theory based first principle computations to investigate electronic structure and properties