Theory of charge, heat, and energy transport in nanoscale materials and assemblies.
- M.Sc., Applied Physics, Institut National des Sciences Appliquées
- M.Sc., Physics, Université Paul Sabatier
- Ph.D, Physics, Université Joseph Fourier
- First-principles modeling of charge and energy transport in nanoscale materials.
- Optoelectronic properties of nanomaterials and heterogeneous interfaces
- Development of novel methods for the computation of electron and exciton dynamics
- Wave-like charge and energy transport in mesoscale devices
- Current- and bias-driven structural evolution