The Center for Nanoscale Materials provides software and tools for data visualization, access, storage, and curation, including data analysis with artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML).
The types of data acquired include those from synthesis robots, peptide synthesis, microfluidic systems, and several electron microscopy analysis simulations. The databases maintained include Toposwarm, atomistic and coarse-grained potential models, and metastable phase diagrams, for example.
Tools and Capabilities
The individual capabilities listed below will be hyperlinked for more information as it becomes available.
Software and Tools
- Data and Metadata Capture
- Data Curation
- Data Storage
- Data Access
- Data Visualization
- Computational Tools for Nanoscience
- Reinforcement Learning
- Atomistic and Coarse-Grained Potential Models
- Electron Beam Lithography, Raith 150
- Metastable Phase Diagrams
- Simulated Electron Microscopy Images (Atomagined)
- Semiconductor Defect Properties