Argonne’s Robotics and Augmented-Reality Laboratory develops innovative robotics technologies in support of programs cross-cutting diverse target application areas including manufacturing, materials development, energy and nuclear industry, and field and service robotics. The innovations leverage technology basis in:
- Robotics, telerobotics, and human-robot Interaction;
- Real-time sensing and reconstruction;
- Virtual-Reality (VR) simulation;
- Multi-modal Augmented-Reality (AR); and
- Cyber-physical system based on Robot Operating System (ROS).