Mailing address and phone
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 S. Cass Avenue
Lemont, IL 60439
To find an Argonne employee
- Please see the Argonne Staff Directory.
For collaboration or commercialization inquiries
- For information on joint research or licensing of Argonne technologies and inventions, please contact Technology Development and Commercialization. Phone: +1-800-627-2596; Email: email@example.com
- The technology and commercialization ombudsman assigned to Argonne National Laboratory serves as a point of contact for the public as an independent and impartial person that can address inquiries and help resolve stakeholder concerns, and act as mediator to facilitate the independent resolution of issues and questions, when appropriate. Phone: +1-630-252-8000; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see this page for more information regarding conflicts of interest.
For press and media inquiries
- Members of the press are encouraged to contact Argonne’s public information officers, who specialize in different scientific and engineering areas, user facilities, and research centers.
- Phone: +1-630-252-2000; Email: email@example.com
- For additional information please visit our Press and Media Inquiries page
For procurement inquiries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Reception Center: +1-630-252-5755
- Foreign Visits and Assignments Office: +1-630-252-1142
- Arrange a tour of Argonne: +1-630-252-5562; Email: email@example.com
Safety and Emergency Information
- In an Emergency: Using an Argonne Phone: 911
- In an Emergency: Using your Mobile Phone: +1-630-252-1911
- Biosafety Program Office: +1-630-252-5191
- External Dosimetry Office: +1-630-252-3352
- Argonne Protective force: +1-630-252-5730
- Non-Emergency: +1-630-252-6131
For job openings or to submit a resume
For Argonne retirees and former employees
- Please keep your contact information current. Please email your most up-to-date address to HR_Records@anl.gov.
For student internships and appointments
Argonne Reports and Publications
To order an Argonne technical report
- Search for Technical Reports available via the National Technical Information Service.
- Phone: +1-703-605-6000
To subscribe to Argonne news and information
- Stay current and connected with Argonne’s numerous publications with our online subscription form.
To search for an Argonne scientific publication
- Uncover some of the exciting research taking place at Argonne.
To provide website feedback
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report computer abuse
- If you suspect Argonne computers to be involved in the distribution of viruses or spam, exploiting computer vulnerabilities, or other forms of computer-related abuse, please notify email@example.com.
To report illegal or unethical activity, harassment or discrimination
To report research misconduct
- Argonne strives to prohibit and prevent all instances of research misconduct and has a Research Integrity Ombudsperson, whose role is to review possible cases of research misconduct. Please visit this page or contact the Research Integrity Ombudsperson.
- Please see this page for more information.