Argonne has a cafeteria serving breakfast and lunch which includes flexible meeting and working spaces. The Argonne Guesthouse restaurant offers lunch and evening dining with a forest view. The 401 Grille serves fast meals and there are a number of Starbucks coffee shops.
Building 213 Cafeteria (Bistro 213)
A chef-led, privately owned company headquartered in Minnetonka, MN, with 41 years of food service experience, Taher operates the Building 213 Cafeteria (Bistro 213).
Whether you’re in search of a refreshing salad or a comforting hot meal, Taher’s team will provide an unforgettable dining experience, including an onsite chef preparing food from fresh ingredients daily, healthy menu options, and gourmet grab-n-go offering an array of salads, sandwiches, and wraps, perfectly crafted for your convenience.
Hours of Operation
- Monday -Thursday: 7:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. (note earlier closing time)
- Hot Breakfast: 7:00 -10:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. -1:30 p.m. (1:00 p.m. on Friday)
- Starbucks: 7:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (1:00 p.m. on Friday)
Argonne Guest House Restaurant and 401 Grille
Sodexo provides food service, catering, and hotel management for Argonne and operates the Argonne Guest House Restaurant and the 401 Grille.
- Monday- Friday: 11:00 a.m. -1:30 p.m.
Argonne Guest House Restaurant
- Breakfast: Monday-Friday 7:00-9:00 a.m.; Weekends 7:30-10:00 a.m.
- Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Dinner and Lounge: Monday-Friday 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Menus and catering information