Please note that hours and service levels may differ when COVID-19 protocols are in place.
Argonne has a cafeteria serving breakfast and lunch which includes flexible meeting and working spaces. The Argonne Guesthouse restaurant offers lunch and evening dining with a forest view. The 401 Grille serves fast meals and there are a number of Starbucks coffee shops. These services are managed by Sodexo.
Bistro 213 Cafeteria
Featuring Breakfast and Lunch options including hot breakfast sandwiches, fresh-made salads and soup, deli sandwiches, grilled burgers, fries and more.
- Breakfast and Lunch served Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Starbucks Coffee Kiosk is open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., with a limited selection.
- Closed Friday through Sunday.
Guest House Restaurant (Currently Closed)
The Guest House restaurant is on the ground floor of Building 460. Large windows make for a scenic dining experience. The restaurant is open to Argonne employees and is available for special events, with seating for 210 people.
The 401 Grille is located on the ground level of the Advance Photon Source Conference Center (follow the signs west of the APS Auditorium) and serves a variety of sandwiches, soups, salads, and beverages.
- Open Monday through Friday, 11 a.m - 1:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturday and Sunday.