Argonne’s Prime Contract is the contract between the U.S. Department of Energy and UChicago Argonne, LLC that sets out the terms and conditions for the operation of Argonne National Laboratory.
Choose from the following download options:
- Full Contract
- Section H - Special Contract Requirements
- Section I - Contract Clauses
- Appendix I - DOE Directives/List B
Print copies are for informational purposes only and may become obsolete at any time.
For best results:
- Click any of the links above to open a new browser window.
- Select the Download button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to save the file to your computer.
- Open the downloaded file in your preferred PDF file viewer.
- Use the provided bookmarks or Acrobat Reader Search to navigate each file.