Jennifer Hong Zheng received her B.S. degree in semi-conductor chemistry from Ji-lin University in 1984, and her M.S. degree in Materials science from Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1987. Then she joined the Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, where she involved in the single crystal growth of magnetic optical materials and laser materials. In 1995 she joined the Materials Science Division of Argonne National Laboratory. Her work at Argonne has focused on the material syntheses and single crystal growth of CMR, and high TC materials, and related characterization.
- Charge and Orbital Ordered Phases of La2-2xSr1+2xMn2O7-d, H. Zheng, Q. Li, K. E. Gray, J. F. Mitchell, Phys. Rev. B 78, 155103 (2008) [doi]
- Epitaxial Stabilization and Structural Properties of REMnO3 (RE = Dy, Gd, Sm) Compounds in Layered, Hexagonal ABO3 Structure, K. R. Balasubramaniam, S. Havelia, P. A. Salvador, H. Zheng, J. F. Mitchell, Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 232901 (2007) [doi]
- Surface Effects on the Orbital Order in the Single Layered Manganite La0.4Sr1.5MnO4, Y. Wakabayashi, M. H. Upton, S. Grenier, J. P. Hill, C. S. Nelson, J.-W. Kim, P. J. Ryan, A. I. Goldman, H. Zheng, J. F. Mitchell, Nature Mater. 6, 12972 (2007) [doi]
- Formation of Co3+ octahedra and tetrahedra in YBaCo4O8, O. Chmaissem , H. Zheng, A. Huq, P. W. Stephen, J. F. Mitchell, J. Solid State Chem. 181, 664-672 (2008) [doi]
- Structure of CaMnO3 in the Range 10K < T < 550K from Neutron Time-of-Flight Total Scattering, E. S. Bozin, A. Sartbaeva, H. Zheng, S. A. Wells, J. F. Mitchell, Th. Proffen, M. F. Thorpe, S. J. L. Billinge, J. Phys. Chem. Sol. 69, 2146-2150 (2008) [doi]
- Surface-Stabilized Nonferromagnetic Ordering of a Layered Ferromagnetic Manganite, Nascimento VB, Freeland JW, Saniz R, Moore RG, Mazur D, Liu H, Pan MH, Rundgren J , Gray KE, Rosenberg RA, Zheng H, Mitchell JF, Freeman AJ, Veltruska K, Plummer EW, Phys. Rev. Lett. 103  227201 (2009) [doi]