Deep Learning (DL), AI-enabled 3D nanoscale x-ray imaging, AI-enabled materials characterization, modeling and design
- Ph.D, Computational Materials Engineering, Purdue University, 2015
- B.Tech, M.Tech, Materials Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, 2010
- Physics-aware deep neural networks (DNNs) for real-time 2D and 3D X-ray image reconstruction.
- Machine learning techniques to accelerate data abstraction, model development and integrate imaging and modeling data.
- 4D X-ray coherent diffraction imaging (CDI) of nanoscale materials processes at slow and ultra-fast timescales.
- AI-enabled 3D nanoscale imaging.
- Application areas include nanoscale corrosion, thermal management, quantum materials and nanoelectronics.