Machine learning; Deep neural networks, 4-D operando and ultra-fast pump-probe X-ray diffraction imaging; Bragg Coherent Diffraction Imaging (BCDI).
- Ph.D, Computational Materials Engineering, Purdue University, 2015
- B.Tech, M.Tech, Materials Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, 2010
- Deep autoencoder neural networks for real-time X-ray image reconstruction.
- Machine learning techniques to accelerate data abstraction, model development and integrate imaging and modeling data.
- 4D X-ray coherent diffraction imaging (CDI) of nanoscale materials processes at slow and ultra-fast timescales.
- 4D Pump- X-ray probe imaging of phonon transport at the nanoscale.
- Application areas include nanoscale corrosion, thermal management, quantum materials and nanoelectronics.