Sungho Shin received his Ph.D. in chemical engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2021. He was a summer intern student at Los Alamos National Laboratory (2020) and Argonne National Laboratory (2018).
- model predictive control
- optimization algorithms
- applications to large-scale energy infrastructures
- Ph. D. in Chemical Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison (2021).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Chemical Engineering, Seoul National University (2016).
Honors and Awards
- IFAC ADCHEM Young Author Award, 2021
- AIChE Annual Meeting CAST Directors’ Student Presentation Award, 2020
- Grainger Wisconsin Distinguished Graduate Fellowship, 2020
- Kwanjeong Fellowship, 2016
- Korea Presidential Science Fellowship, 2010