Report from America Resilient: Projecting and Preparing for the Effects of Climate Change — A virtual climate conference convened by Argonne National Laboratory.
The report from the climate conference “America Resilient: Projecting and Preparing for the Effects of Climate Change” was published in July 2021.
The following America Resilient speakers authored the report:
- Rao Kotamarthi, Argonne National Laboratory
- Cristina Negri, Argonne National Laboratory
- David K. Brannegan, Argonne National Laboratory
- Emily C. Ohland, Argonne National Laboratory
- Thomas A. Wall, Argonne National Laboratory
- Georges C. Benjamin, MD, American Public Health Association
- Luis M.A. Bettencourt, University of Chicago
- Donald J. Wuebbles, University of Illinois
- Katharine Hayhoe, The Nature Conservancy; Texas Tech University
- Kristie Ebi, University of Washington
- L. Ruby Leung, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Peter Caldwell, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Cameron Davis, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago; GEI Consultants, Inc.
- Alice C. Hill, Council on Foreign Relations
- Shannon T. Carroll, AT&T
- Gavin Anderson, AT&T
- Lucia Schmit, Office of Mayor Jenny A. Durkan, City of Seattle
- Susanne DesRoches, NYC Offices of Sustainability and Resiliency