We regret to inform you that the 2020 APS/CNM Users Meeting scheduled for April 20-24, 2020, at Argonne National Laboratory is being canceled due to the COVID-19/coronavirus outbreak.
The action to cancel the APS/CNM Users Meeting is being taken to protect the health of all meeting attendees and the wellbeing of our entire community. We are taking this action out of an abundance of caution. No Argonne staff members have tested positive for COVID-19.
We apologize for any disruption to your plans. Thank you for your understanding. We hope that you will rejoin us in 2021. Please contact us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Facility Directors and the Local Organizing Committee:
- Ilke Arslan, Interim Director, Center for Nanoscale Materials
- Stephen Streiffer, Director, Advanced Photon Source
- Jacqueline Cole, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge. Vice-Chair, CNM Users Executive Committee
- Carlo Segre, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chair, APS User’s Organization Steering Committee
- Joshua Wood, Dynatrace, Inc., Chair, CNM Users Executive Committee
- Fan Zhang, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Vice-Chair, APS User’s Organization Steering Committee