Xuedan Ma is a Scientist within the Nanoscience and Technology division at Argonne National Laboratory, a Scientist at the Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering at the University of Chicago, and a Fellow at Northwestern-Argonne Institute of Science and Engineering at Northwestern University.
- Ph.D. University of Hamburg
- Scientist, Center for Nanoscale Materials, Nanoscience and Technology Division, Argonne National Laboratory
- Scientist, Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering, Consortium for Advanced Science and Engineering (CASE), University of Chicago
- Fellow, Northwestern-Argonne Institute of Science and Engineering (NAISE), Northwestern University
- Postdoctoral fellow, Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies, Los Alamos National Laboratory/Sandia National Laboratories
- Quantum optics, nanophotonics
- Semiconductor and magnetic materials
- High-resolution single molecule/particle optical spectroscopy and imaging
- Magneto-optical spectroscopy
See google scholar for a complete publication list.