2003 - 2009 | Ph.D. Physics, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
1997 - 2003 | B.S. Physics, Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia.
Ph.D. thesis: Search for resonant production of top antitop pairs decaying into multi-jets at the collider detector at Fermilab | Supervisor: J. Konigsberg
- 2018 - current | Assistant Physicist, Argonne National Laboratory, Lemont, IL.
- Experiments: Mu2e, g-2
- 2010 - 2018 | Research Scientist, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA.
- Mu2e: Cosmic Ray Veto and external shielding R&D
- NOvA: Dark matter search with upward going muon signature
- CDF: Search for Higgs and resonant tt̄ production. Single top s-channel cross section measurement
- 2003- 2010 | Research Assistant, University of Florida, Gainesville.
- CDF: Search for tt̄ resonant states in the all jets final state