Skip to main content
- Metal complexation in solutions, ion-hydration, and interfacial phenomena
- Solution thermodynamics in chemical separation processes
- Ph.D in Chemical Engineering, Iowa State University
- B.Tech and M.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Nayak, S., Kumal, R. R., and Uysal, A. “Spontaneous and Ion-Specific Formation of Inverted Bilayers at Air/Aqueous Interface”, Langmuir, 2022, 38, 5617−5625.
- Nayak, S. et. al., “Origins of Clustering of Metalate-Extractant Complexes in Liquid-Liquid Extraction”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2021 13, 24194–24206.
- Nayak, S. et al., “Ion-Specific Clustering of Metal-Amphiphile Complexes in Rare Earth Separations”, Nanoscale, 2020,12, 20202-20210
- Nayak, S. et al., “Anions Enhance Rare Earth Adsorption at Negatively Charged Surfaces”, J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2020, 11, 11, 4436–4442