- 2021-present, Graduate Student, Priztker School of Molecular Engineering, University of Chicago
- 2021-present, Visiting Graduate at CSE, Argonne National Laboratory
- 2018-2021, M.S. in Phyisical Chemistry, Sun Yat-sen University
- 2014-2018, B.S. in Materials Chemistry, Sun Yat-sen University
His research interests are electrocatalysis with the main focus on the electrochemical conversion of CO2 to chemicals and oxygen reduction reaction/oxygen evoluation reaction. He may also participate battery material research in the future.
- H. Zhang, Q. Liu, D. Zheng, F. Yang, X. Liu, & X. Lu. “Oxygen-rich interface enables reversible stibium stripping/plating chemistry in aqueous alkaline batteries”. Nat. Commun. 2021, 12, 14.
- H. Zhang, W. Wu, Q. Liu, F. Yang, X. Shi, X. Liu, M. Yu, & X. Lu. “Interlayer engineering of α-MoO3 modulates selective hydronium intercalation in neutral aqueous electrolyte”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2021, 60, 896-903.
- H. Zhang, Y. Fang, F. Yang, X. Liu, & X. Lu. “Aromatic organic molecular crystal with enhanced π-π stacking interaction for ultrafast Zn-ion storage”. Energy Environ. Sci. 2020, 13, 2515.
- H. Zhang, Q. Liu, Y. Fang, C. Teng, X. Liu, P. Fang, Y. Tong, & X. Lu. “Boosting Zn-ion energy storage capability of hierarchically porous carbon by promoting chemical adsorption”. Adv. Mater. 2019, 31, 1904948.