- M.S., Environmental Toxicology and Epidemiology, University of Minnesota School of Public Health
Program Manager, Land Resources and Energy Policy
Environmental impact analysis, ecosystem services analysis, human health risk assessment for environmental contaminants; health and safety assessments for workers and the general public, project and program management.
- Program manager for land resources and energy policy: interact with federal agencies to assess best management practices for a broad array of natural resources and varied components of the energy sector.
- Argonne project manager: Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States (for Bureau of Land Management and DOE, released July 2012), including the development and management of follow-on work to establish long-term monitoring and appropriate mitigation for solar development locations.
- Technical manager and health and safety assessor: Programmatic EIS/PEIS projects related to energy development, including renewables, transmission lines, oil shale/tar sands, outer continental shelf renewable energy and alternate use, the trans-Alaskan pipeline renewal, and depleted uranium hexafluoride.
- Author: Peer-reviewed assessments of solar-pollinator benefits, landscape-scale modeling to support decision making, cumulative risk, toxicity of chemical warfare agents, and risk of depleted uranium compounds.