Ph.D., Biological & Agricultural Engineering, North Carolina State University, 2013.
- M.S., Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering, Oklahoma State University, 2005.
Assistant Biosystems and Agricultural Engineer, Hydrology, Remediation, and Risk-based Restoration Department.
Agroecosystem modeling, environmental impact assessment of bioenergy systems, machine learning and geospatial modeling and analysis for agricultural and environmental applications, phytoremediation, and undergraduate teaching.
- Co-Principal Investigator:
- Energycane for Bioenergy and Sustainable Agricultural Systems (DOE-BETO).
- Next-generation feedstocks for the emerging bioeconomy (DOE-BETO).
- Scaling Up the Ecosystem Services of Bioenergy Landscapes (DOE-BETO).
- Biomass production and nitrogen recovery (DOE-BETO).
- Optimization of southeastern forest biomass crop production: A watershed-scale evaluation of the sustainability and productivity of dedicated energy crop and woody biomass (DOE-BETO).
- Chicago Area Waterways System Microbiome Research (MWRDGC).
- Phytoremediation of creosote-contaminated soil and groundwater (private industry-funded).
- Author of several peer-reviewed publications