Tim Cundiff has been providing support to electronic engineers for 25+ years designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating electronic, electromechanical components for a wide array of projects.
- Schematic entry, pcb layout, parts ordering, assembly, testing, mechanical design.
- Lead/Technical contact for project production and testing and shipping.
- Supervise personal for a large production build.
- Search for and recommend parts and equipment for lead design engineer.
- Providing support to design engineer with prototype circuit assembly, testing and final circuit validation on both analog and digital circuits
- Using various shop tools make prototype fixtures required for testing and visual aids.