Skip to main content
- Ph.D., Materials Science, Duke University (2020)
- B.S., Material Physics, Fudan University (2014)
- First-principles modeling of molecules, solids, surfaces, interfaces, defects, and nanostructures with applications in clean energy and quantum technologies.
- Development of large-scale electronic structure theory, particularly density-functional theory for 10k+ atoms and many-body perturbation theory for 1k+ atoms.
- Method and software development targeting high-performance computing, exascale computing, and heterogenous computing (GPUs).