Skip to main content
October 5-7, 2009
- Views from DOE and Washington
- Keynote Presentations
- Stephen Chou (Princeton University), "Nanostructure Engineering: A Path to Discovery and Innovation"
- Andreas Heinrich (IBM Almaden Research Center), "The Quantum Properties of Magnetic Nanostructures on Surfaces"
- User Science Highlights
- Nanostructured Materials for Solar Energy Utilization
- Materials and Fabrication for Nanoelectromechanical Systems (NEMS)
- Confocal Raman Microscopy
- Electron Beam Lithography
- Focused Ion Beam Nanofabrication
- Nanocarbon Synthesis, Fabrication, and Applications
- Nanoimprint Lithography
- Optical Lithography and RIE
- Orientation to the CNM Nanoscience Computing Facility