Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) further personal and professional development, promote diversity within Argonne and strengthen networking opportunities within the community. Argonne is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment where we celebrate the uniqueness of every individual.
Employee resource groups are voluntary, grassroots groups formed and directed by employees who join together based on shared characteristics or life experiences, including but not limited to race, national origin, generation, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and military status. These groups join together to foster employee connections, encourage professional development, and contribute to the Laboratory’s mission and goals.
Membership is open to all employees.
- Argonne African American Employee Resource Group
- Argonne Backs, Listens and Educates for Disabilities (ABLED)
- Argonne Veterans Group
- Chinese Association at Argonne
- Hispanic/Latino Club
- Next Generation Society
- Parenting and Caregiving Employee Resource Group
- Postdoctoral Society of Argonne
- Women in Science and Technology (WIST)