We provide innovative and transparent economic data access, research, and analysis to support and strengthen economic development and resilience in communities across the nation.
Our interdisciplinary team includes economists, data scientists, community planners, operations researchers and public policy experts. We apply decision science, data visualization, and advanced computing methods to:
- Assess the effectiveness of economic development investments and interventions
- Characterize and strengthen economic resilience and economic development capacity across the United States
- Evaluate and quantify impacts to local and regional economies from disasters and other disruptions
- Incorporate an equity lens to economic development planning, project design, and program implementation
- Provide rapid analyses of emerging economic development issues or policy trends
NERRC also convenes a network of government, non-profit, academic and private sector partners to regularly share economic resilience knowledge and best practices.
Explore local economic resilience dataVisit NERDE
Explore economic development capacity across the United StatesVisit EDCI
- Data Analytics & Visualization
- Decision Science
- Modeling & Impact Analysis
- Program Evaluation
- Policy Analysis