At Argonne National Laboratory, we believe that small businesses are vital to our mission. Argonne is committed to strengthening the national and regional economies by providing contracting opportunities for small businesses. Our Small Business Office is always looking to connect with innovative companies that can provide quality products and services on time and within budget.
In Argonne’s Prime Contract with the U.S. Department of Energy, the laboratory has contractual goals for various types of Small Businesses in the following categories:
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Certified Historically Underutilized Business (HUBZone)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
If new to the site, please visit the Argonne’s website and get familiar with our mission, programs, and latest news. Once familiarized, please visit our Supplier Registration Page as well as our other pages below.