In this free, five-day enrichment experience, students learn Python, and connect with Argonne computer scientists.
Through the course of this program, participants can expect to:
- Enhance their problem-solving and teamwork skills through hands-on activities.
- Develop a 21st-Century skill in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Discover how computing is useful and sometimes essential to solving problems in science.
- Explore the diverse career pathways that coding can support.
- Interact with Argonne staff members who are at the forefront of high-performance computing and visualization.
Through all these enriching experiences and more, students will take their computer science skills, develop them further, and find ways to apply them to key science problems, opening up new opportunities on the path toward STEM-related careers.