Appointments are provided to undergraduate students for the sole purpose of collaboration and use of laboratory resources to benefit the student’s thesis research, not for the benefit of Argonne.
Participants will be provided with a gate pass and may visit Argonne whenever appropriate.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation required, must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited institution.
- 18 years or older at the time the appointment begins.
- Approved application approval form emailed to email@example.com.
- Undergraduate Guest Research Agreement.
- Argonne employees, and certain guest researchers and contractors, are subject to particular restrictions related to participation in Foreign Government Talent Recruitment Programs, as defined and detailed in United States Department of Energy Order 486.1. You will be asked to disclose any such participation in the application phase for review by Argonne’s Legal Department.